This recipe is from the Emeals Paleo Dinner Plan. The side dishes are roasted butternut squash, sauteed broccoli rabe, spinach and onions.
Do you need helping planning dinner and like coupons? eMeals features dinner plans such as gluten-free, paleo, clean eating, portion control, low fat, gourmet, classic and more. If you are looking to change your diet and the way you eat, you should try eMeals!
With eMeals, you can sign up for a daily dinner plan using coupon promo code: FOCUS (save 15%) or HEART (save 10%). Once you purchase your dinner plan, you can add a breakfast plan by logging in to your eMeals account and using coupon promo code: BFAST to save 20%.
Bacon Wrapped Shrimp With Garlic Oil
18 slices of bacon, halved
36 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon water
½ teaspoon ground black pepper
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons sliced garlic
- Cook bacon in a pan until it is cooked but still soft and pliable.
- Combine honey and water in a large bowl. Add shrimp, and toss to coat. Sprinkle with pepper.
- Wrap one piece of bacon around each shrimp. Divide shrimp evenly among 6 skewers.
- Preheat broiler. Place skewers on a baking sheet; broil 3 minutes per side or until done.
- Combine oil and garlic in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook 4 minutes, or until garlic begins to brown.
- Drizzle over cooked shrimp, and serve additional oil alongside shrimp for dipping.